1. Where did you grow up? I was born and raised in Nashville, TN. I don’t think I could’ve asked to a better location (I may be a little biased though).
2. Where do you currently live? Because of school, I currently live in Johnson City, Tn which is about 5 hours away from Nashville 😦 but I still love it here!
3. Who is your first best friend? I have an older sister, Maria. She is obviously my first best friend! We are two and a half years apart.
4. How tall are you? I am 5’7 which doesn’t feel tall but I guess it is taller than the average girl.
5.Dogs or Cats? DOGS ALL THE WAY! I don’t have anything against cats I am just a dog lover. I’ve had cats as well but I just feel that I can connect better with doggos.
6. What year were you born? 1997. My birthday is March 31, 1997
7. Are you in/have you gone to college? I am currently in college now at ETSU (East Tennessee State University). I am almost done with my junior year and I am majoring in elementary education.
8. What is your favorite drink? I know this sounds boring but I really love water with lemon! I am also a fan of wine 😉 Oh.. and of course coffee!
9. You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it? “Bronzed Goddess” It is the absolute best smell in the entire world! It smells the sunshine in a bottle. Stop what you are doing now and go get you some! Its by Estee Lauder.
10. Tea or Coffee? Coffee. No ifs, ands, or buts.
11. Have any books you read changed your life? “The Same Kind of Difference As Me” by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. It is such a great read and even better; it’s a true story!
12. Who are your favorite YouTubers? I have a few: – Casey Holmes (love her vlogs) – FiveFootOneTeacher -Miss Rylee Jade -Kristen Johns
13. Are you single or taken? I am take and have been for 4.5 years 🙂
13. What is your idea of your dream date? I like anything that involves “doing” something. That could be to go on a hike, go on a day trip to a nearby city, go to the park, take a nice bike ride, go to a causal outdoor restaurant and grab some food and a beer, walk around target (I think I enjoy this more than Jacob) or even order pizza or take out Chinese food and watch a good movie and sip on your beverage of choice.
14. How would you describe your fashion sense? I am all about being comfortable!!! For me comfort but cute is key! I don’t think I really fall under a certain style. I feel like I take things from all different types of styles. Basically I am a mix of Boho (slightly), chic, casual, and comfort.
15. Morning or night person? I am SUCH a morning person! I live for my mornings! If I could, I would choose to wake up at 5:30 every morning even on the weekends because it is my favorite time of day (but I need my sleep haha). I am so much more productive in the morning. Plus I love my morning coffee 🙂
16. Tell us one thing about you that we wouldn’t know? I used to play the guitar (still do but not near as much) and I played at Tootsies in downtown Nashville. If you are curious, I sang two songs; Mamas Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert and Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show.
That is all! I hope you enjoys this fun little Get To Know Me Tag!