It seems like each time I go into TJ Maxx I leave with at least one thing that I was not planning on getting… oops. That store is just too good to me. I never started shopping at TJ Maxx until freshman year of college and thank goodness I did because you CANNOT beat their prices! They also carry such a wide variety of items that you are bound to find something!
The TJ Maxx website is nearly impossible to find the same objects that are in the stores so I don’t have links. That just means you have to go to the store yourself 🙂
I thought it would be fun to share a few of my current TJ Maxx favorite finds. The items range from clothing, decor, accessories, all the way to kitchen necessities. So here they are:
1: This pan is TO DIE FOR! I am all about aesthetic and this pan does it for me. I only have one for now but my TJ Maxx has many others with this same look that come in different sizes. The wooden handle… I’m OBSESSED
2. These cutie cutting boards brought me a lot of happiness. I love the wooden look and I thought that these added I nice touch to the kitchen. I love the simplicity of them. They are bamboo cutting boards and are GREAT quality!
3. GOLD. GOLD. GOLD. I adore gold jewelry. I only really wear delicate gold jewelry and this pair of earrings has become my new fav! They are the perfect size and are not heavy at all. These are by the brand Lucky Brand and were only $11.99 🙂
4. Who doesn’t love a cute, colorful, comfy shirt? This cute top fits so good and is so flattering to any figure. Just pair it with black or white pants and you’re out the door. Even better; this shirt was only $12.99!!!! Nuff said.
5. Denim on Denim on Denim. This blue jean jacket is the PERFECT color and is seriously sooo comfortable. Plus, it’s not stiff at all. Who knew TJ Maxx was carrying brands like Lucky Brand? I was so excited when I saw this in the store!
6. I’ve been on a hunt for a cute pair of white tennis shoes. I did not expect to find them at TJ Maxx but what do they not have (am I right)? I picked up these bad boys for $39.99 which is a great deal for a nice pair of Adidas shoes! I actually got these over the Easter weekend when me and my mom were at TJ Maxx for literally over an hour and a half. (Read that blog here) On a different note; white tennis shoes make your legs looks SO tan!
7. And last but not least, this cute piece of decor. I’m not even sure what you would call this? Maybe like a basket side table? If you have a smaller space, this would even be a cute little coffee table! Whatever it is, I fell in love with it when I saw it! I think TJ Maxx definitely stepped up their game in home decor. This was only $29.99!
And there ya have it folks! I hope that you love all of the items as much as I do! I hope you like this “Favorite Finds” idea! Maybe I’ll make it a new thing here on my blog. Let me know what you think?
If you’ve made it this far, THANK YOU! Please make sure to follow along with the rest of my posts:)