This is my last summer break before I head into the real world of working! Well.. I guess technically I will always have a summer break since my future career is to become a teacher (perks of being a teacher). But still there is a difference. Or so I feel like there is.
I thought it would be fun to create a summer bucket list. At the end of summer, I will go back over it and see what all I was able to complete. Hopefully all of it!!
- Make homemade dog treats
- Go to the Candle Bar Co and make the BEST smelling candle
- Go to the farmers market
- Go to a craw fish boil (been wanting to go for years now)
- Go to an outdoors concert (CMA Fest)
- Buy some new house plants
- Go to a Drive-In movie theater (bring lunchables)
- Go to the lake and take the boat out
- Go to Jeni’s Ice Cream (salty caramel is a must)
- Have a bonfire
- Make s’mores
- Go to a Sounds Baseball game in Nashville
- Have a grill out
- Move out of my apartment and into a house (literally CANNOT wait)
- Go to Bobby’s Dairy Dip (more ice cream.. oops)
- Eat at a food truck
- Take a road trip
- Refurbish old furniture
- Save money!!
- Go to the BEACH
Peep Jacob’s sock tan line in that first picture! 🙂 He works at a marina over the summer.