Well well well.. I am back with yet another Favorite Finds. I think these are my favorite type of posts because it is so fun and I love sharing my favorites.
I have shopped at Old Navy for a looong time. I can remember being really young and getting a few pairs of flip flops every summer when they had their $1.00 flip flop sale. Man.. what a steal.
Old Navy always has such a wide variety of clothing options. All the way from work clothing and casual clothing to athleisure clothing. And way more in between. A lot of what I wear for teaching comes from Old Navy because it is great quality and comfy (which is a HUGE factor in my opinion). Even better, Old Navy ALWAYS. ALWAYS. ALWAYS has coupons and sales going on. I do feel like they have slightly raised their prices but when I went to try on the clothes almost everything was 30% – 50% off so that makes up for it. If you know me, you know that I am cheap AF so that was music to my ears. But can you blame me? I am going to be on that teacher salary so your girl needs all that she can get 😂
The items that I am sharing are all clothing and I am so excited so I’m just going to jump right into it.
*The shoes in the pictures are not from Old Navy*
- When I saw this little jumpsuit on the hanger I knew that it would be a goon one. I am OBSESSED ruffled sleeves. Like really obsessed. This light wash denim romper is perfect for a date night or if attending a wedding this summer. You can dress it down or dress it up with some wedges. It is soo easy to throw on. Such a great piece to have in the closet this summer! This romper came in at $49.99. But if you act fast, they currently have a coupon that works online and in-stores that is 20% off EVERYTHING. RUNNNNN.
Shirt | Shorts are not from Old Navy
2. Love this cute little black top! It is so extremely simple which is why I am drawn to it. You can pair it with sooo many different items. You could wear this tank for a night out or even dress it up and wear it to work. The ruffles continue all the way around the back of the shirt as well. I love versatile shirts like these! They make life just a little bit easier 🙂 This shirt is originally $29.99 but is on sale for $20.00!
3. This blouse was found on the clearance rack! Overlook the wrinkles in the shirt. It just needs some love and ironing. Again.. the ruffles on the shoulder make it look so elegant and feminine. I really hope this ruffle trend stays in style for a while because I now have many things in my closet with ruffles🙃 This cutie blouse is now $14.97 but was originally $32.99! Sadly, they are sold out on-line so search hard through the clearance rack.
4. This shirt is such a “me” shirt. A casual tank like this is my go-to during the summer. The tie on the back is adorable! The shirt came in a few different colors but you can’t go wrong with a hunter green. This shirt is what I like to call the business in the front and party in the back shirt. I also really loved these shorts! These shorts are the mid-rise boyfriend shorts. They were so comfortable and stretchy, which is important to me. I also loved the color and distressed look of the shorts. The shirt is on sale for $20.00 and the shorts are $29.99.
5. I am really into gingham style at the moment. It just looks so summery and fun! This yellow/gold color is one of my all time favorites! Now you might be thinking long sleeves in the summer? Yes. This is such a lightweight shirt and very breathable so it is easy to feel a breeze through it. When I put this on I felt like I needed to go on a picnic or go spend my day gardening. haha! The shirt was slightly boxy but when I tucked the front in, it immediately fixed that problem! Love this shirt for summer, fall, and spring! This shirt is on sale for $25.00.
Now that you know that pretty much EVERYTHING is on sale you better go fast! Don’t forget to check for coupons before you go because 9 times out of 10 they will have one.
I hope that you enjoyed this Favorite Finds! Let me know of any stores you are interested in seeing🙂
Thank you for reading!